Saturday

Prom




So uh, I got my piorities straighter this time, I guess. Music sucked, as expected.
Dancing a lot can desensitize you, which is kinda the point.
What I liked about prom was this (I've mentioned it to several people): it's more couple-oriented than group oriented, which is good. Life should be like that.

Crashed at Brians...in like 3 different segments of the night/morning, or so it seemed. At one point it felt like there was a wrinkle in time. I was asleep and then suddenly I was awake and had no clue what was going on.
I kinda sat there slumped over too tired to move while I recall something bad had happened somewhere else.

Went outside, sat down and listened to music/talked to Ryan for an hour...that was good. I woke up slowly.
Went home and just died on the couch.
Had a bad dream, but I'll put it behind me.

No comments: