Monday

Irony wouldn't dangle from my ears, silly.

When she wears that dress, what will you do?



I still don't know what those itty bitty things are, but I've kept them well-fed inside my purse. Of course, it's not easy to have pet styrofoam bits inside the orifices of your cell phone. "Oh, look, another cluster of them have escaped from the pack; and that rebel group is still at large since '0-Feb. Whatever will I do?"





A picture that has captured...something even real life couldn't seem to catch as it whizzed by on the face of a hungry boy. Pancakes.

(Ooh, the itty bits are on my desk now).






One night, yeah, one more time,
a) thanks for the memories
b) happily ever after below the waist
c) sugar we're going down swingin'
d) 'til tonight do us part
e) all of the above. OWNED




When I'm in the grocery store at 10 pm I'm jumping on people and watching my friends shout to each other with a line of cops in between, while breaking some rules on the road.
When I'm in the classroom watching 11 year olds steal things from each other and dance in a way they shouldn't, all I can do is patiently teach them A = pi*r^2 with a smile.
(Not really-- sometimes I get tough with them.)





They grow up too fast.







No comments: