Monday

Swift for Thrill

Yes



Why so strung out, babe? Why you got so many thoughts in your head?
cuz I'm tryin' to save the world.



Virginia Tech
Everywhere I go, everyone who leaves their mark,
it's a footprint soldered into my brain.
How amazing is it
to dither down to your nerves in
Constant motion, like when I was young
doing stupid beautiful things in the night before the excitement flows over
because you know it wonderfully will.

But the best part
was you. All of you.
All of us. Going nuts.
In the dark. Twirling lights. Bunk beds, -lets lean on our discursions of entablature,..
(oh, how last week.)

New faces never grow old.



And yes, I should have gone.
A cobblestone kingdom so indulgent, not my little brick bungalow.

But in the end, it never would have mattered.




Donnie and Gretchen. I wish they'd met.





No comments: