Tuesday

Misbehaveur

Glory Days


(It almost seemed that I had been fooled! But that is deceptively far away).

Today, I looked as if from the heavens upon two mortals whom had just discovered life in a garden. I asked why I could not take their place in that wonderful landscape.
The conclusion was not a realization of my duty as a responsible being.
It was that I had no use for such a sensational existence. I could imagine their naivety, but it is far past my time to feel it.



Once,
logic could pierce the brains of those at fault.
But now, you may float away as you wish. You are not mine if you do not want to be. If you miss me, you may always come back.
But over time, you will see that I am not the same.




Layer by layer, my love witnesses those who fall, those who beg, those who deceive.
And with each shell formed its lips turn upward a little, but its eyes close a bit more.




Here's to what may come.




No comments: