Monday

Big/Strong/Man

"Negotiating..."


[Last time, the Doc asked me if maybe I was 'n love and that was the problem. I remember I'd say, hell naw, don't bring that kinda thing into yer office.]



Of all the men, he was the most fearsome!

Of all the men, he was the most cunning!

Of all the terrors, he was nothing


compared to the one you missed on the metro two years ago when you happened to be asleep next to mom.




So you want worry, you say?

Congratulations, you’ve won reason to worry this week.

But damn, you just keep missing these things.



You make me prouder and prouder

every day

of the things I’m meant to regret.

There’s the substance, and the sadness.

and you. Harvesting it all.





My mind is

your mind with the lights on.






MPH: I must find you.


No comments: