Saturday

War Love

(A two-part adventure):
Powerhouse



I.

So genetically combinable!
So genetically combinable...

So heavily unmixable,
To a gleaming, beautiful beast.


March to Voronezh!
Gleaming: down the veins of soldiers, row by row.
Great tumbling sky and water through leaves so big they'll slow time!
After that you'll fall
slowly,

faithlessly, into warmth.




and only warmth.





No, don't change the song. It's okay. Just let me hold you.






II.


It's raining.

Hey, I'm sickened, I'm delirious. You gotta take care of me, catch me when I fall, that kind of thing....You know.


Try cleaning up a spill of mercury.


"The machines are coming down. You have to leave.

Don't worry about me. I die with this."


Who's got hands as red as red?
Who shot the bourgeois bitch dead?
Keep in step with the revolution,
Reload now your ammunition!

Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck:
Will get you in my pants, I'll have to kick your ass and make you never forget!




Please,
will you one time.





What's wrong? Come on, budge.




No comments: