Tuesday

A true story: pt. I



The cruel Omniscient Narrator:

"One evening, the two of you fell in love.
Some others saw it coming, but neither of you did.
He is a vastly intelligent, beautifully sculpted being and the apple of your eye,
and you, child, are forever holding romance close.
I was skeptical.

But your desire could not progress so lightly, so cleanly.
You have enemies, rivals who are fighting for your affections.
Two such persons came to me,
angry with you and your love.
and with their skepticism and mine, I offered them a deal.


I would lie to the two of you.
I would tell you that he wanted nothing of real love,
and I would tell the same to him of you.
I'd play the cards only to test the both of you.


If you truly want each other,
all doubt will fall, and you will be unstoppable."




No comments: