Monday

Square One and a Half

Disclaimer: please do not use anything said here to add to bad-mouth-diana funds or ignore-ment funds, as if those could amass any more of a fortune right now...



You know, I haven't actually said anything about this on my blog. It's been 'happy happy lets only blog when I'm happy' well FUCK YOU! Pre-spring break? anger. Spring break? supressed anger. Annnnd welcome a whole new world of anger! Do I care that this will probably inevitably shave minutes off my life? No! Better retirement ftw!

Sure, some things make me happy right now. Unfortunately, due to my genetics, the unhappy things always prevail.
I know, I know. Whatever kind of shit I'm getting right now in whatever direction it's coming from, I deserve it. I wish I didn't, I never meant any harm, I'm just... a bad decision-maker.
But dead-end for me, I've got no one to blame and if I do anything I will just be cast further into hell.

I kinda wonder if other girls/people ever go through things like this. Doesn't seem like they do. Guess their friends aren't worth as much. Maybe it's just him. After all I hear one girl had to go through several months of 'going out with random people just to get over him' well fortunately, I am not going out with random people, but I surely do not want to suffer the same time-constraint fate. Ha. funny.



So that's my rant. To myself, I hope. Or people who like reading rants. Anyone else would either roll their eyes or simmer with annoyance.





No comments: