Sunday

20 moments in my retrievable memory that still piss me off

every day.


1. Wearing those shorts that flopped everywhere and covered nothing during hurdling.
2. Talent show audition last year
3. Confessions of an 8 year old noob to her mom about shit that, had she waited to become a teenager, would be perfectly normal.
4. Singing to Kian during track. and anyone else who had to put up with me.
5. Sitting in the wrestling room during 8th pd, staring.
6. Boat
7. Anything embarrassing that could possibly have happened in precalc.
8. Week in review, econ
9. Getting shafted
10.failing riggage
11.EVERYTHING ABOUT TRIP TO DC 2006, especially that picture I took which my mother has somehow made 30 copies of and I'm trying to delete from every part of my computer.
12.Getting on fb while in China, seeing something, and having to write something happy when I was obviously fairly dying.
13.Having to stand in a starbucks STARING AT A SHELF OF MUGS awkwardly after saying "I think I'll go stare at that shelf of mugs."
14.The big Diana's-a-slut list at camp
15.CONFESSIONS AT CHURCH WHEN THE PRIEST TOLD ME TO HURRY UP, OH GAWD
16.Freaking out and screaming "ANEEESHA BUAHAHAHAH" when Kerem walked into the room.
17.Post-Muse-Concert
18.The heart-to-heart apology talk hosted by Katie, attempted by Caroline, failed by me.
19. You laughed at the party and said "he didn't answer you." And maybe I laughed too, but it still hurts.
20. I'm never asking anyone out ever again.

No comments: