Thursday

White Lies

This post is not meant to be emo ...its not an open-the-wound post. more like a look-at-the-scar post.




You never need someone's help until they give it to you.

Mr.O told me to apologize today, and interrupted me in the middle of it to tell me that I wasn't sorry. He knows
that I know that he knows
that I'm not.
I'm never sorry. After everything I've done in my life, I'm still not sorry. Because, if I say sorry, what happens? Does everything simply become undone? No. I'm left with having given away my pride, and after that, nothing.
Call me selfish, call me arrogant, but tell me one good reason I should ever say sorry and mean it.


I probably shouldn't be so pissed off when I see people going to colleges and I KNOW its simply because their friends are going there. It's normal, right? I know that I, for one, almost did that too because I was afraid of losing everyone.
But then I look at the past year and realize, everything bad that could possibly have happened to me...
has happened.
To feel like your reputation's been broken in one day, to see the heart of a friendship dissolve...
it's numbing.


So now, I'm not afraid of losing people.
But I don't mean that to say that my bonds of friendship will remain strong, and that I shouldn't worry so much about them.
I mean it to say, I'm just too tired to give a damn.





No comments: