Saturday

Polygamous by Nature

and my first victim is Nurture



The feeling of End nears rapidly. It's one of excitement, anticipation, escape, appoggiatura...
today, my weather-dependent brain had a dose of life-is-beautiful. I walked into the sunscape and the shadows cast by the trees when I left the church and remembered people who affected me so deeply once yet never brought me down.

Because dad said once, "The best thing is when two people are in love with each other and neither of them know it."
That actually is unrelated. Anyway, good times.



Now...
In retrospect, you may think that my 2-day hiatus from you was a girls-are-stupid method of well, being stupid.
For me, it was the epitome of don't regret it because, at the time...
Just remember, being alone was built into my genes. Constantly linking myself with someone for whom solitary metacognitive introspection is not essential (you) can necessitate a period of detox.
It only happens in extended and recurrent stress (a lot).


No comments: