Saturday

Springstorm

It was 50-50


(yeah wow last post looks ridiculously emo now that I read it).
Anyway, I realized my urge to play with fire. (That sentence kinda sucks, and has many different meanings (upon discovery that 'realize' actually means lots of things). (There are too many parenthesized statements here).
I guess, a month ago, I would have wanted to be anyone but me.
Surprisingly, a month ago, I realized that, a month later, I'd probably be fine with being me. But I knew I'd have to go through a month of wondering whether or not I'd take up me-being.
But ending my segment of the torch-run is quite an Olympic blessing, and now the weather is ripe for returning to life.

The glue beneath my heels was that I couldn't do what I did last year again (mostly because I'd be shot by basket kid). Fortunately, the help of a good friend is one of those things that measures up just as well, if not better.

And now it all blossoms like spring.



No comments: