Tuesday

If you don't like it, you can shove it. But you don't like it, you love it.

Best writing comes while listening to The Greatest Man That Ever Lived.
Weezer is such sweet sorrow.





Who was it who said I was in limbo right now?
It's not limbo. It's like... being dead in WoW at night-- when you're walking from the graveyard, the black and white scenery always makes it look like it's daytime. But it's not.


I don't know what I feel. Anxious? Scared? Wondering how I'm going to apportion those two months of WoW gameplay if I'm not planning to play in college?

Sigh. Part of me is glad that I get extra time on the comp now cuz i know how to trick my parents, but the other part wishes they'd just realize how fucking stupid they are.
And it's dawned on me that they're gonna be like this forever.


Never thought I'd miss TJ so much after months of hating it,
but I do. I really do.
I fooled myself into thinking heaven was just around the bend.
But it's so far away.




No comments: