Tuesday

Khase Rivel's Everyday

Dear Matthias, I did my best.



A few things.




What you'll go through is child's play. But after all, when did life start? You'll see tantrums on the couches, you'll see sitting in your backyard with an angry look on your face. You'll see wanting to spend some time with friends.
But you have many years to see what I've seen. I wouldn't wish it upon you, anyway.




Michael once threw statements of "Go ahead, don't worry," or "it probably doesn't matter" and I was not in the mood for any mattering. But it does matter. There's a fine line between a wasted talent and an ingrained heaviness that can only be described as disgust. But we never know which one it is until it turns from the former to the latter.




The only way to live is without anything else to be certain, and to accept and be accepted like such.



No comments: