Tuesday

The Truth Channel



Everything in reality is objectified; catalogued. Are you going to be a good friend or a bad one? How many minutes will I spend talking with you tonight before it's too much?
When does it get awkward?
This is why there's nothing more to living: because I've already thought it all through. I've thought it through from the exposition to the denouement. And I usually conclude that there is too much risk involved. So sit back, relax, do nothing.



"You seem like a real cool gal. Let's be friends."
Thank you, charismatic, witty, attractive guy #3951.
I'm glad you think I rock, and I'm glad I always give in and go "oh why not talk to them and hope they don't ragequit the shit out of me".
And then three days later they back out (of what??) or I'm just too cool for them.
Start over.
Not difficult, except your 5 hours of breaking aren't like my 5 hours of breaking.
You don't know brittle til you've seen me.



(It's stupid that I let people hurt me before they even know they have the chance to do so).



Rationality.
It's great. It's great that I'm surrounded by several people who know what they're doing. Who all do whats good and right and makes the most sense. Who don't understand anyone who would ever go against that kind of thing.
Did you ever think that there's more to life than that?
Did you ever think that not everyone can do what's needed of them? Or even the simplest things, things that they should at least try to do?

Do not criticize someone unless you know how they think. Unless you know just how weak they are. How difficult it is to change.
And I doubt anyone will ever really know how someone else thinks.





No comments: