Wednesday

Extraordinary Lives: My parents will not feed your boyfriend: Rape wasn't funny but we killed it the next time over





Let me explain to you why intimacy is so dangerous
in the face of reassurance and your so-tight grip on reality.



You may call your breed of relationship this or that one, labeled by society's pre-fabricated definitions.
"I am relatively certain that we are Class-A friends with benefits and that I do not love this one like the fealty of a blizzard longing for northern shores."



Kill the lights and listen to me.
The uncertainty and the discreteness of human nature subjugates all.
There are things we feel in the heat of a moment, raptured by circumstance, led to a volcanic accident to drink,
that we can never admit to ourselves.
There are emotions that compel us in an instant to realize we let go of our grip, and
Oh my god,
we knew so precious little about the reality of this fabled 'love'.




When its over, you'll go back to telling others,
"it was nothing, of course, just another episode of common bliss.
I'm still the control of my world and I've never felt anything else;
there's no proof so don't waste your breath."




And were you aware of the breath you exhaled in that unspeakable moment in the night...
The one you felt for the first time in many rooms
that you didn't waste?






No comments: