Sunday

Vivisection



I slow it all down by my command. 
I turn the dial to dim the evening.
His gaze crosses mine and I capture.
"Look to me, 
and Stop escaping."



I move in to kiss him purposefully, a long, slow draw
My hair a trail of smoke behind my bulleting essence into his world.
I'm effeminate ferver, lips upturned to meet his own so quietly, so undeniable and
 spreading across holy waters I suck in the meaning
of charming physical closeness as it's meant to be experienced.
I hold him, slender, a bull against the bulwark of mine,
rich, breathy, human.
As I close my eyes, how he opens his
and wide, focal disarray they both become,
for beneath breeds a hatred longing.


when I ask what is wrong I know the answer 
and I meet the gaze and I know somewhere inside your universe is dying
How can you, how can you do this? Do you know? 
Do you not?


He's tall, dark, and handsome, but he won't believe any of it when I tell him.

And karma kisses my forked tongue.








   

No comments: