Friday

Idolescence: Shaman Longing




But now,
Bodies that undulate, our vesicles contract.
the curves and smothers your diminutive face
a mattress of matches, alight, "your love".
But an execution so cold, so heartless.
No - I can't do that to you.
I'm not that person.
I'm not disingenuous.
Perdóname.




Honey
Until you learn the severity of your transgression,
I'll shame your longing at the whipping post
As the summer heat burns the way it burned those things into my memory,
the horror, the richness of all that you've stolen from me.
I'm a shell of that girl,
is this husk of the love that I wanted?






And somewhere in the distance,
Blue hair, blonde eyes, mariposa
maravillosa.
Remember me as I'll remember you.
Together, spirited apart,
your destiny is to run with the wind.








No comments: